Richard Yadon, Founder and CEO of Managed Medicaid Services, speaks to corporations, associations, and business groups about corporate talent management, employee motivation, managing the Multi-Generational workforce, leadership, and hiring best practices.
He can also serve as your keynote speaker, provide training for your team, executive coaching, and conference presentations.
You can book Richard to speak at your next event by clicking the box on the right-hand side of the page. He will also be attending several managed care conferences this year so you might meet him there!
Richard brings a lively, interactive, and entertaining presentation style to almost any topic. He can tailor his presentation to match the needs and interests of your specific audience. Whether it be a workshop, presentation, keynote, or online event, Richard will work with you to prepare an event to energize and inform your audience.
If you’d like to book Richard to speak at your next event please contact him or call him at 866-371-0687 ext. 110.
- The Five Keys to Employee Motivation
- Cost, Quality, and the Four Generations
- Are Your Employees Movie Stars or Extras?
- Boomers, X’ers, and Y’s: Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- Are You Ramming a Square Peg Into a Round Hole?
- The Multi-Generational Workforce
- How to Hire RIGHT
- Maximizing Your Success with Search Firms
- Attracting Top Talent
- Performance On-Boarding
- Maximize Profitabilty Through Retention
Need a customized program?
Contact Richard to discuss your specific needs. His expertise in talent management, professional search, team leadership, and sales management gives him a broad base to help you design a tailored presentation.