In this broadcast Richard and his guest Dr. Dale Alverson, Medical Director, Center for Telehealth and Cybermedicine Research at the University of New Mexico, discuss the uses, challenges, and implications of Telehealth and Medicaid health care.
Topics of the discussion include:
- What is really Telehealth?
- How would it apply to Medicaid?
- Where is it being used successfully in Medicaid now?
- What are the challenges?
- Where do we go from here?
- What impact does this have on Health Information Exchange?
Click Here for Dr. Alverson’s Bio